Summerland Support Services are here for the Richmond Valley and Northern Rivers region of NSW to improve the lives of participants in the NDIS; to live comfortably and independently; and their carers, family, friends, and community.
Our team is hand picked by founders and directors Gail and Patrick Deegan as the best trained, most compassionate, and hardest working according to our ethos – we treat every participant who needs our support – whether it’s for a couple of hours a week or round-the-clock – as if it was a member of our own family.
As a registered NDIS provider and support coordinator, we help vulnerable people living with a disability get the care and support they need to achieve their goals. To us, we succeed when a participant is treated with respect, dignity, and given the tools and skills they need to lead healthy, happy, independent lives.
To learn more about our support services, please contact us below.
BETTER LIFE OUTCOMES
how we help the community
- Providing occasional or intensive support for the intellectually or physically disabled
- Facilitating work opportunities, social events, and activities for participants
- Allowing younger and elderly members of our community to lead happy independent lives through tailored support
- Helping the community by coordinating NDIS support and providing that support within our capacities
- Engaging with all stakeholders of the NDIS in the Richmond Valley and Northern Rivers