Sometimes, people living with disabilities need a bit of help with everyday tasks and getting to where they need to be. Summerland Support Services cater to all everyday support needs of individuals in the Richmond Valley and Northern Rivers region of NSW with respect, dignity, and recognising their need for independence.
As a registered NDIS support provider, we cater to people who need a little bit of extra support and care and can tailor a support plan that balances a need for care with respecting your independence. We can provide advice, specific support services in your own home, or round-the-clock support out of home or in assisted care facilities. We deliver quality and compassionate Everyday Support to those who need help.
Our dedicated and compassionate team understands that participants and those who need support are valued members of our community. We treat all under our care as if they were part of our own family.
Participants come to us looking for support with:
- Travel to and from work, appointments, or social activities
- Meal preparation, grocery shopping, and/or meal delivery
- Assistance with personal care
- Household chores such as cleaning, washing up, gardening, and laundry
- Life admin like help with accessing online services, paying bills, and other life skills
- Corem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam eu turpis molestie, dictum est a, mattis tellus.
- Sed dignissim, metus nec fringilla accumsan, risus se m
- sollicitudin lacus, ut interdum tellus elit sed risus.
- Praesent auctor purus luctus enim egestas,
Empowering participants with everyday support
For over two decades, we’ve supported our valued participants with everyday support ranging from occasional help with chores, assistance with travel or grocery shopping, all the way up to round-the-clock assisted living care either in your own home, or in dedicated living facilities. Our support coordinators can balance the need for assisted living care with the desire for independence, which is the top goal for many of our participants.
We can provide advice, put together a plan, and carry out the tasks to ensure a higher and better quality of life. Talk to us about how our team can help.