Do you know someone living with a disability who is ready to leave home but needs a bit of extra support, or needs support to remain in their own home? Summerland Support Services take care of NDIS and other participants who need SIL or Supported Independent Living care in the Richmond Valley and Northern Rivers.
Supported Independent Living is a shared living experience for people with disabilities who have SIL funding in their NDIS plan. We can support participants 24/7, which helps nurture their personal growth in a safe and supportive environment. The goal is to build your independence at home and connect you with your local community.
Our trained and compassionate team of disability and aged care support professionals plan and assist with daily tasks based on the needs of the individual.
We work with participants, family, and allied health professionals to tailor a plan that’s respectful to participants’ needs and independence. Summerland Support SIL can help with routine
domestic duties such as cleaning and meal preparation, personal care such as showering and hygiene, and other life administration tasks such as help with grocery shopping or sorting out bills.
Our SIL programs are oriented to the goals of the participant. SIL supports building important life and work skills and Summerland Support provides as much or as little support as participants need.
Supported Independent Living plans are suitable for:
- NDIS participants over the age of 18, living out of home
- People with disabilities living in a sharehouse with other NDIS participants
- People with disabilities who need a bit of extra help with their day-to-day tasks
- Participants who may have difficulty with travel to work or study
- Corem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam eu turpis molestie, dictum est a, mattis tellus.
- Sed dignissim, metus nec fringilla accumsan, risus se m
- sollicitudin lacus, ut interdum tellus elit sed risus.
- Praesent auctor purus luctus enim egestas,
Supporting independence with tailored care
With decades of SIL and disability care experience comes a compassionate respect for our participants and a genuine desire to see them succeed at their goals. Our aim is to empower them to lead happy, fulfilled lives.
Supported Independent Living can be a stepping stone between round-the-clock care at home or a care facility towards full independence. We work with you to ensure our participants are comfortable, safe, and empowered to live as they see fit.
Talk to one of our support coordinators to see what services are suitable for you under your NDIS funding plan.